The Last Valkyr Rules
“The Last Valkyr” takes place in High Realm’s past, during a desperate battle against High Realm’s greatest foe. As such, certain races and character features are restricted.
- The session takes place over an extended battle, and as such long and short rests may be impossible or unlikely.
- You may not use past characters, but you may use stats from past characters.
- Only certain races are allowed. A character is not allowed to be a dragonborn, kobold, or a warforged.
- Only certain deities are allowed for divine-magic characters.
- Items from past or current campaigns may be restricted.
- Recommended to be Level 20
- May use any of the published source material, including: PHB, DMG, Volo’s Guide, Wizards of the Coasts campaign supplements, and any Unearthed Arcana except those pertaining to Technomancy.
- Each party member gets three magic items of their choice without cost, as well as normal starting gear for their character.
- Each party member can have at most three magic items requiring attunement, and otherwise can wear as many magic items as they can reasonably equip on their character.
- Magic items and other supplies may be selected or purchased from any of the published source material: PHB, DMG, and any Unearthed Arcana except those pertaining to Technomancy.
- The party has a total budget of 20,000 Gold.